The Tutukaka Coast, Whangarei Heads and greater Whangarei District are adorned with a stunning selection of white sandy beaches for swimming, walking or surfing. Some of our favourites include:
Tutukaka Coast Beaches
- Whale Bay Beach & Walkway Whale Bay on the Tutukaka Coast is an idyllic Nature Reserve, accessible only by foot, with a Pohutukawa framed white sandy beach and clear blue sea. Whale ... read more...
- Wellington Bay (Whangaumu Bay)
- Matapouri Bay
- Woolleys Bay
- Sandy Bay
Whangarei Heads Beaches
- Pataua North Beach & Estuary Less than 30 minutes drive from Lupton Lodge is the stunning seaside village of Pataua North. Pataua North beach is a golden sandy beach, ideal for walking, swimming, playing or ... read more...
- Ocean Beach
- Kauri Mountain Beach
- McLeod’s Bay
- Taiharuru Bay
- Reotahi Marine Reserve & Smugglers Cove
- Peach Cove Beach & Walkway